The Mi Note 10 Lite is the latest model in Xiaomi’s premium Note series, providing a high-end design blended with versatile cameras. An India launch is expected later in the year.
Xiaomi has big plans for this year’s premium MI series phones and its latest announcement reassures. After announcing last year an MI Note 10 Pro with a stunning 108-megapixel camera, Xiaomi now wants to make 90 percent of the features of that phone public. What excludes 10 percent? Busy, expensive 108-megapixel camera! It gives us the Note 10 Lite instead of a more economical quad-camera system.
The MI Note 10 Lite is easy to pocket for customers and provides a similar experience with the Pro model. It’s almost identical to older models in different ways except for the cameras. Now there is a new 64-megapixel camera that uses a Sony IMX686 sensor. The sleek Penta-camera system has been left out for a more intelligent quad-camera system.
Since rumors are circulating about an India launch for this phone, we are deeply considering what the Note 10 Lite will offer.
Mi Note 10 Lite Specifications:
- Display: MI Note 10 Lite Smartphone a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with curved edges and a notch for the selfie camera.
- Rear camera: Note 10 Lite a 64-megapixel main camera using a Sony IMX686 sensor that is assisted by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel macro camera and a 5-megapixel depth camera.
- Front camera: The Note 10 Lite mobile uses a 32-megapixel camera.
- Chipset: The Note Lite model retains the same Snapdragon 730G SoC on 5G.
- RAM: You get 6GB and 8GB as RAM on this phone.
- Storage: There’re 64GB and 128GB as options.
- Battery: Note 10 Lite a 5260mAh battery is powering this phone that’s assisted by a 30W charging system.
- OS: MIUI 11 based on Android 10.
Mi Note 10 Lite Features:
The Note 10 Lite is similar to the Note 10 Pro except for the rear camera and design. Instead of using the expensive 108-megapixel camera, the Lite uses the 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 sensor tested for its main camera. It is paired with an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera. The light misses the telephoto camera and acquires an average macro camera.
Since the cameras are new, the rear design has changed a bit to try to mimic the limestone quad-camera we now see on Samsung phones this year. The rectangular design for the cameras allows two LEDs to flash on the back.
The Note 10 Lite is a 4G phone and that means it only gets the Snapdragon 730G which is currently the most capable 4G chip on the market. This is the same chip we saw on the Poco X2 earlier this year.
Mi Note 10 Lite Price:
The MI Note 10 Lite comes in white and black gradient but it gets a new nebula purple look for the European market. The Note 10 Lite starts at Euro 349 (around Rs 28,000) with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. For those who want 128 GB as storage, it will cost $399 (about Rs 33,000).