The Moto G8 Power Lite is priced at 169 euros and will be available first in Mexico the next day.
- The Smartphone is powered by the Helio P35 SoC.
- Moto G8 Power Lite packs a 5,000mAh battery.
- The Moto G8 Power Lite has an 8-megapixel selfie sensor.
The Lenovo-owned Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite launches the phone. On the back of the smartphone is a triple rear camera with a 16 megapixel main sensor and a huge 5,000mAh battery. It has a 6.5-inch HD + display with waterdrop-style notch and is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 SoC. The Moto G8 Power Lite seems to be a striped version of the Moto G8 Power launched last month. The Moto G8 Power Lite runs on the dated Android 9 Pi software and offers a micro-USB port.
Moto G8 Power Lite Specs & Features:
As mentioned, the Moto G8 Power Lite is powered on Android Pie and has a 6.5-inch (729×1600 pixel) IPS LCD display with hydro-style notch, 20: 9 aspect ratio and 269ppi pixel density.
The Moto G8 Power Lite packs 5000mAh battery with 10W charging support. It’s up to 19 hours of video playback and up to 100 hours of audio playback.
It paired the 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 4GB of RAM. Inbuilt storage is at 64 GB and the company recommends expanding the storage using a microSD card (up to 256 GB).
The triple rear camera setup includes an F / 2.0 aperture and a 16-megapixel main snapper with PDAF. It is supported by a 2-megapixel macro lens with f / 2.4 aperture and a 2-megapixel depth lens with f / 2.4 aperture. Camera features include HDR, beauty mode, dual camera blur effect, timer, panorama, Google lens integration. On the front, there is an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 aperture.
Connection options include 4G LTE, micro-USB port, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth V4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, GPS, A-GPS, and GLONASS. The phone is 164.94×75.76×9.2 mm and weighs about 200 grams. It has a water repellant and the rear fingerprint sensor onboard.
Moto G8 Power Lite Price:
The Moto G8 power light costs 169 euros (about 13,900 rupees). The phone will be available first in Mexico and Germany in the coming days. It will be sold in other countries in Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Australia in the coming weeks. It comes in Artic Blue and Royal Blue options.
Moto G8 Power Lite Full Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Technology: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Features: Multitouchc
- Operating System: Android 9.0
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Memory: 64 GB
- Processor: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Expandable Memory: microSDXC
- Back Camera Resolution: Triple 16+2+2 MP Primary camera
- Video Recording: 1080p@30fps
- Camera Feature: LED flash, HDR, panorama HDR
- Font Camera Resolution: 8MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.0″, 1.0µm
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po
- Audio Jack Audio Jack: 3.5 mm
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Color: Blue
- Network: 2G, 3G, 4G
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WiFi: Dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Mobile Hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- USB Type-C
- Price: 169 Euro – 15.4k BDT.