Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max 2023 Comes soon with 108MP cameras and a 6900mAh battery. Catch more details on Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max 5G specs right below!
Today, let’s meet another member of this lineup, dubbed Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max (5G). Different from its Samsung brothers, this device has a bigger QWERTY keyboard, a larger display, and up to three cameras on the back. So, if you are interested to know this new smartphone’s full details then you have to read bellow full article very carefully. So, let’s check it now.
Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max 2023 Features
First of all, let’s start with the display. In detail, the Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max 2023 specs carry a 4.4-inch Super AMOLED with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. Besides, this Samsung device comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a 90Hz refresh rate.
How about the hardware of the device? Under the hood, the Samsung machine takes power from the Latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 5G chipset. Furthermore, this Samsung smartphone is coming to run on the Android 14 operating system.
Are you looking for the memory department? The phone packs 8GB RAM and 128GB/ 256GB ROM (expandable up to 1TB via microSD card). Battery-wise, the Samsung handset rocks a 7900mAh battery box that supports fast charging 65W.
Let’s move on to the optics system! The Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max camera packs triple lenses on the back. It consists of a 64MP primary lens + 50MP ultrawide sensor + 2MP macro shooter. Back to the front, this smartphone rocks a single 32MP lens for taking selfies. LIKE THIS: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G!
This upcoming SAMSUNG mobile device comes in Black, Green, Blue, and other colors. Also, it should offer a USB-C port and arrive with a side-mounted fingerprint reader for biometric authentication.
Lastly, Other connectivity options on this phone include 5G LTE, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max Full Specifications
- Brand: SAMSUNG
- Model: Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max 5G
- Status: Upcoming
- Display Size: 4.4 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Type: Super AMOLED, 90Hz
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Main Camera: Quad 108MP + 25MP + 12MP + 8MP sensors
- Selfie Camera: 32MP lens
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 8K, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 5G
- OS: Android 14
- RAM: 8
- ROM: 128GB/ 256GB
- Card slot: Yes, 512GB
- Battery Type: Li-Po 6900mAh, non-removable.
- Charging: Fast Charging 65W
- USB: Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- Waterproof: Yes, Splash proof, IP52
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Weight: 180 grams
- Colors: White, Black, Blue
Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max 5G Release Date and Price
According to our legit source, the Galaxy 7610 Max device release date has not been confirmed yet. However, we hope to meet it by the end of this year (2023).
Regarding the cost, the Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max 2023 Price can begin from $240 (United States Dollars) ~ Rs 19,999 (Indian Rupee) Expected.
- Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max Price in United Kingdom – 195 GBP (Pound Sterling)
- Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max Price in Australia – 369 AUD (Australian Dollar)
- Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max Price in Euro – 225 EUR (European)
- Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max Price in Canada – 326 CND (Canadian Dollar)
- Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max Price in Singapore – 325 SGD (Singapore Dollar)
- Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max Price in Saudi Arabia – 900 SAR (Saudi Riyal)
- Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max Price in Malaysia – 1,105 RM (Malaysian Ringgit)
- Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max Price in Turkey – 4,795 TRY (Turkish lira)
- Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max Price in Bangladesh – 25,990 BDT (Bangladeshi Taka)
- Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max Price in Nigerian – 1,10,999 NGN (Nigerian Naira)
This Samsung Galaxy 7610 Max phone is a masterpiece for anyone. Don’t be late to make up your mind about buying this smartphone. Certainly, you won’t regret it after buying it. Good luck to you.
General Disclaimer: We do not guarantee that the information on our page is 100% accurate. Because our website “NewMobilesReview” always tries to write Upcoming Mobile News!