Vivo Y50 Smartphone Price, Features, Specs, Review and more information!
- The Smartphone has a single 8GB+ 128GB storage model.
- Vivo Y50 Phone packs 5,000mAh battery that supports fast charging.
- The pre-bookings for Vivo Y50 mobile will continue till April 11 2020.
The Vivo Y50 smartphone debuted in Cambodia on Monday, and pre-bookings of the phone’s 8GB + 128GB unit are now live, according to the official Vivo Cambodia official Facebook page, pre-bookings until April 11, with Facebook’s post highlighting the price as well as the original specification. However, it is still unclear whether the handset will come to another market.
Vivo Y50 Specs:
The Vivo Y50 has a 6.53-inch Full HD + display with a hollow-punch design, and according to information available on the Vivo Cambodia Facebook page and will be offered on a single 8GB + 128GB storage model. From the photos shared on Facebook, we can also see a fingerprint scanner in the back panel next to the Quad Camera setup. The company did not, however, specify the processor used in the new Vivo Y50. However, tipster Sudhanshu Ambhore claimed in a Twitter post that the smartphone was powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Snapdragon 665 SoC.
Back to the cameras, the quad-camera setup includes a 13-megapixel primary shooter, a 120-degree field-of-view with an 8-megapixel wide-angle shooter, a 2-megapixel portrait shooter and a 2-megapixel macro with a focal length of 4 cm. There is a hole-punch in the top left corner of the front panel that holds the selfie camera, but the details of the camera are unclear.
The Vivo Y50 packs a further five thousand 5,000mAh batteries which support fast charging. Many details, including the connection feature, are not yet known.
Vivo Y50 Price:
According to information found on the Vivo Cambodia Facebook page, the Vivo Y50 is available for pre-booking today, April 6, from April 11, for $249 (about Rs. 18,950). The phone comes in Starry Black and Iris Blue color options. Vivo’s latest phone is not yet listed on the Vivo Cambodia website.
Vivo Y50 Full Specifications
- Release Date : April 6, 2020
- Sim Type: Dual Sim, GSM+GSM
- Sim Size: Nano SIM
- Device Type: Smartphone
- Type Color: IPS LCD screen (16M)
- Touch: Yes, with Multitouch
- Display Size: 6.53 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 19.5:9
- PPI: 403 PPI
- Features: Full HD+, Always-on display
- Notch: Yes, Punch Hole
- Rear Camera: 13 MP (Wide Angle), 8 MP f/2.2 (Ultra Wide), 2 MP f/2.4 (Macro),
- 2 MP f/2.4 (Depth Sensor) with autofocus
- Camera Features: HDR, Panorama
- Video Recording: 1080p @ 30fps FHD
- Flash: Yes, LED
- Front Camera: 8 MP f/2
- Front Video Recording: 1080p @ 30fps FHD
- OS : Android v10.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- CPU: 2 GHz, Octa Core Processor
- Core: Details 4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Java : No
- Browser: Yes, supports HTML5
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB
- Card Slot: Yes, upto 256 GB
- Type : Non-Removable Battery
- Battery Size: 5000 mAh, Li-Po Battery
- Fast Charging: 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charging
- Wifi: Yes, with wifi-hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0
- USB: Yes, USB-C v2.0
- USB Features: USB on-the-go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Fingerprint Sensor : Yes, Rear
- Face Unlock : Yes
- Sensors : Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack : Yes